- 2 ½ cups long-grain rice
- 2 ½ cups coconut milk (Asian section)
- 2 ½ cups water
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 large cucumber
- mild salsa
- nuts (optional)
1. Boil eggs, peel, and slice each egg into about eight slices.
2. Wash and slice the cucumber into about 30 thin slices.
3. Place eggs, cucumber slices, salsa, and nuts in bowls or on trays.
4. Combine rice, coconut milk, and water in a heavy saucepan.
5. Bring to a boil, stirring once or twice.
6. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes, covered.
8. Fluff rice. Serve with eggs, cucumber slices, salsa, and nuts.